Company: Tallahassee-Leon County Office of Economic Vitality
Contact Person: Kianna Brown
Application Deadline: January 16, 2021
The Office of Economic Vitality is Tallahassee-Leon County’s keystone economic development organization in our ecosystem. OEV is seeking a dynamic communications intern who is a self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive. If you are looking for an internship that will offer you real-world experience and provide tangible products for your portfolio, apply today.
• Undergraduate or graduate-level student (Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Digital Media, and Graphic Design majors preferred)
• Applicants should have an understanding of and experience with communications, journalism, marketing, and/or public relations
• Proficiency with Associated Press style including writing, copy-editing, and proofreading (website copy, newsletter, marketing copy, radio scripts, etc.)
• Familiarity with social media posting (including social media management tools)
• Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• 20-40 per week is required for the internship.
How to Apply
To apply, visit https://cotjobs.psft.talgov.com/psc/aplyonl/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB_FL&Action=U. If you have any problems submitting the form or have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Learn more at https://oevforbusiness.org/.
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, January 4, 2021