Company: CESC, Inc.
URL: CESC, Inc.
Contact Person: Audra Peoples
Application Deadline: December 29, 2020
Connecting Everyone to Second Chances (CESC, Inc.) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, our mission is to offer help and hope by creating solutions that provide a path to self-sufficiency to those in poverty. We execute this mission through a variety of projects – each with their own intention and purpose.
• The Kearney Center
• The Dwellings
• CESC Health Services
The Communications team is seeking an intern to support the public relations activities for all of our programs.
This position would report directly to Communications Director.
- General business/nonprofit knowledge
- Use of Google programs – Drive, Slides, Sheets, etc.
- Basic use of social media platforms- Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Enrolled in a college degree program junior or senior in Communications or related field
- Strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Professional presence and demeanor
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- WordPress knowledge
- Canva and design program knowledge
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and create content for the organization’s social media channels
- Develop and execute social media and email campaigns
- Assist in the design and printing of marketing collateral including signage, fliers, resource guides, blog posts, and website content
- Work with our team on events
- Track social media analytics, and use the data to guide new efforts and optimize current initiatives
- Write content for website
- Develop press releases, blog posts and pitches to media
- Maintain and update media lists
- Update websites
- Graphic Design
- Support the development efforts of the organization
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Audra Peoples: [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, December 4, 2020