Company: Enterprise Florida Inc.
Contact Person: Sharon Blake
Application Deadline: June 17, 2013
The internship offers the benefit of hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-moving office – invaluable to anyone pursuing a career in communications
ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES or TASKS:
• Writes and edits media/press releases, briefing materials and internal communications.
• Writing content for newsletters and proactive communication with stakeholders.
• Assists in the monitoring, drafting and generating reports on correspondence from citizens regarding EFI related issues.
• Assists in social media content generation.
• Participation in strategic planning and brainstorming.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Strong writing skills and knowledge of AP style
• Ability to conduct the internship in a professional manner
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Enthusiasm for the field of communications and economic development
• Exceptional writing skills
• Working knowledge of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Ability to converse with executive professionals and economic development stakeholders
• Earning a Public Relations/Communications degree or a degree in a related field of study
How to Apply
Send resume with salary history to: [email protected]
EFI is subject to the Public Records Law and the Sunshine Law, and that the applicant’s submissions would therefore potentially be subject to public disclosure
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, June 3, 2013