Company: Taproot Creative
Contact Person: Stacey Getz, APR
Application Deadline: September 11, 2015
Taproot Creative, an award-winning Tallahassee-based integrated marketing firm, is looking for smart, driven individuals to intern with the company for at least 20 hours per week this fall. Responsibilities may include any of the following, depending on the candidate’s interests and abilities:
- Participating in the development and implementation of creative campaign concepts
- Assisting with the development of strategic marketing plans
- Writing press releases, key messages, talking points, ad copy and content for websites and print collateral, e.g. brochures, rack cards, marketing kits, etc.
- Developing and managing social media campaigns
- Developing and managing digital ad campaigns, e.g. Facebook and Google
- Basic research pertaining to client initiatives and campaigns
- Assisting with formal research efforts, including survey design, focus group coordination, data coding, etc.
- Building lists, e.g. media lists, vendor lists, sponsor lists, etc.
- Beta testing websites
- Developing project timelines and performing other account management duties
- Preparing client reports related to Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Participating in client meetings and phone calls
- Participating in internal administrative meetings and brainstorming sessions
While our internships are typically unpaid, part-time pay may be offered commensurate with the experience and demonstrated ability of the candidate.
Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work with minimal supervision and a strong desire to succeed in the industry. Preferred majors include communications, public relations, marketing, advertising, English and similar areas of study.
How to Apply
Please complete our online application at http://taprootcreative.com/about/careers/internship-application/
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, August 6, 2015