Company: Leon County Schools
Contact Person: Chris Petley
Application Deadline: July 31, 2015
The Leon County Schools Communications Department is seeking interns. The internship will require a minimum of 15 hours per week and can be taken for college credit.
Interns will assist with:
- Producing a weekly video web series.
- Writing content and articles for the web.
- Scheduling the superintendent and school board to attend events in our community.
- Preparing promotional materials and press releases.
- Managing the district’s social media across the various modalities.
- Be friendly, professional and organized.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have experience producing and editing video productions.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Pro would be recommended.
How to Apply
Email your resume with a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015