Communications & Events Assistant
Company: Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
Contact Person: Melissa Roberts
Application Deadline: May 13, 2017
The Jim Moran Institute at the FSU College of Business is seeking a talented and motivated individual available to work 20 hours per week as a Communications & Events Assistant. This part-time position will assist in writing print and digital content, developing marketing materials and providing support for the Institute’s entrepreneurship programs and events.
Responsibilities include drafting press releases and marketing messages, developing social media content, designing marketing collateral, assisting with event coordination/preparation and helping to execute on-site event management.
– Highly organized and deadline-oriented
– Knowledge of AP style
– Experience writing press releases and creating social media content
– Ability to design marketing materials and print collateral
– Familiarity with event management
– Adobe Creative Cloud experience preferred
How to Apply
Resumes can be sent to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, April 20, 2017