Company: Florida Hospital Association
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
– Write, edit and distribute communications, which include news clips, newsletters and member resources.
– Manage and maintain FHA’s online presence, including the Association’s web site and social media platforms.
– Assist with developing advocacy messaging and policy talk points.
– Assist with media relations and outreach, which include developing press releases, advisories and responding to inquiries.
– Develop and distribute communications to market FHA events and partnerships.
– Assist with planning and coordinating special events.
– Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in journalism, English, communications or a related field.
– Three years of previous experience in communications, marketing, or public relations; health care knowledge is a plus.
– Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. A creative eye and the ability to multitask are essential.
– Experience with email marketing software and web content management systems.
– Ability to organize work and meet deadlines to achieve team goals and objectives.
– Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
How to Apply
E-mail resumes to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, May 29, 2019