Company: St. Peter's Anglican Cathedral
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022
The Communications Assistant will aid in the administration and implementation of communications standards and strategies, and when necessary develop the same. This person will be a photographer, a social-media manager, a writer, and above all else, willing to jump in wherever and whenever needed for a multitude of tasks. The compensation for this role is $15/hr.
• Assists in photography coverage of parish events, special services, other events hosted by the Cathedral.
• Works with the Director of Communications to produce weekly publication, The Keys and weekly e-publication, The
• Helps with design and production of materials requested by other ministries • Maintain Electronic Road Sign with current and upcoming events/services • Other duties as assigned by the Director of Communications.
The ideal candidate will be a practicing Christian evidencing a Christ-like life, showing love and charity to their neighbors and being a good witness of the Kingdom both on-duty and off-duty. They will ideally make St. Peter’s their church home.
The candidate should have regular working knowledge of computers (including common office software), as well as knowledge of–or willingness to learn–Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Mailchimp, JotForm, RegFox Forms, and Squarespace website administration.
9:00am to 5:00pm Monday–Friday as fits into your schedule and not to exceed 18 hours.
• Some Sunday mornings/evenings and other evening events.
• Major parish/diocesan events–e.g., Diocesan Synod, Annual Parish Meeting, Advent Lessons & Carols, and other
cathedral events as directed by the Director of Communications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Will Henry Lawrence, Director of Communications [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, April 5, 2022