Company: BowStern Marketing
Contact Person: Kelly Robertson
Application Deadline: June 30, 2014
We’ve got the need for…
A savvy, skilled communications professional to lead key accounts in a dynamic, high-energy environment. The operative word is lead. You must be a forward-leaning, self-starter who wants to do great things for the accounts you are assigned. In a snapshot, you’ll be required to:
– Manage multiple accounts
– Work with senior leadership to develop strategic marketing campaigns / plans
– Work directly with clients to ensure they love everything BowStern produces on their behalf
– Draft media materials and related content for internal and external distribution
– Develop client reports
– Interface with third-party vendors, printers, etc.
Long story short, we want someone who isn’t afraid of brave, bold ideas. The kind of person who is confronted by an obstacle and either moves over, around or through it – but never considers letting it stop them.
Tell us why you fit the bill.
– Education: Four-year degree in communication or related industry (marketing, PR, advertising sales rep.)
– Experience needed: 2 – 4 years industry experience
How to Apply
Send your resume to Kelly Robertson, APR at [email protected] Use subject line: Communication Badass
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, June 18, 2014