Company: BowStern Marketing Communications
Contact Person: Kelly Robertson, APR
Application Deadline: January 9, 2016
Position Opening: Communication Strategist (Account Manager)
Education: Four-year degree in communication or related industry (marketing, PR, advertising sales rep.)
Experience needed: 2 – 4 years industry experience
We’ve got the need for…
A savvy, skilled communications professional to lead key accounts in a dynamic, high-energy environment. The operative word is lead. You must be a forward-leaning, self-starter who wants to do great things for the accounts you are assigned to.
Skills and activities snapshot:
- Working with senior leadership to develop strategic marketing campaigns.
- Manage multiple accounts
- Comfortable working directly with clients and ensuring they love everything BowStern produces on their behalf
- Have strong writing skills
- Manage production
- Coordinate advertising efforts
- Develop client reports
- Interfacing with third-party vendors, printers, etc.
Long story short, we want someone who isn’t afraid of brave, bold ideas. The kind of person that is confronted by an obstacle and either moves over, around or through it – but never considers letting it stop them.
How to Apply
Tell us why you fit the bill. Send your resume to Kelly Robertson, APR at [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, December 10, 2015