Assistant Communications Strategist
Company: BowStern Marketing Communications
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
This position will focus on assisting account managers with client projects and marketing initiatives for public and private industry. Day-to-day snapshot includes:
– Copywriting for eblasts, printed and media materials.
– Working with team to brainstorm & develop strategic marketing plans.
– Assisting with daily maintenance and reporting for client accounts.
– Assisting with daily office administrative functions, meeting preparations, etc.
– Interfacing with third-party vendors and printers.
– Prioritizing projects and multi-tasking efficiently.
Hours: Part-Time, 20 hours per week
Education: Some college coursework or four-year degree in communication or related industry (marketing, PR, advertising sales rep.)
Experience needed: Relevant industry internships or jobs
How to Apply
Send your resume to Elle Tedder at [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Saturday, September 12, 2020