Assistant Communications Strategist
Company: BowStern Marketing Communications
Contact Person: Elle Tedder
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
Part-Time, 25 hours per week
This position will focus on assisting account managers with client projects and marketing initiatives for public and private industry. It is perfect for a rising Senior or Junior looking to supplement coursework with real-world experience.
A day-to-day snapshot includes:
– Copywriting for eblasts, printed and media materials.
– Working with team to brainstorm & develop strategic marketing plans.
– Assisting with daily maintenance and reporting for client accounts.
– Assisting with daily office administrative functions, meeting preparations, etc.
– Interfacing with third-party vendors and printers.
– Prioritizing projects and multi-tasking efficiently.
Some college coursework or four-year degree in communication or related industry (marketing, PR, advertising sales rep.)
Relevant industry internships or jobs
How to Apply
Email your resume, cover letter, and any writing samples to Elle Tedder at [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, May 3, 2021