Contact Person: Jennifer Fennell, APR, CPRC
Application Deadline: October 18, 2013
CoreMessage is seeking an Account Executive with two to three years of experience in public relations, advocacy, journalism or related fields. This person will be responsible for all facets of client service and will serve as the primary liaison for several client accounts. Ideal candidates must demonstrate previous success in traditional and non-traditional media relations, familiarity with social media platforms, proficiency in public relations writing and the ability to multi-task. Salary is competitive and commensurate with previous experience.
• Proven experience in media relations, community relations, grassroots advocacy, social media management and event planning/management.
• Two to three years public relations or related experience.
• Experience managing the day-to-day activities and efforts for multiple client accounts.
• Proven written (AP style) and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations or a related field.
• Ability to prioritize and work independently and as part of a bigger team.
• Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts and clients.
• Demonstrate effective client relations.
• Personal computer proficiency; MS Office preferred, including MS Outlook.
How to Apply
Please send resumes and writing samples to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, September 27, 2013