Company: On 3 Public Relations
Contact Person: Christina Johnson
Application Deadline: October 19, 2015
- Draft and edit press releases, press advisories, statements, talking points, opinion pieces and letters to the editor.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with representatives of local, state, and national media.
- Identify media opportunities and strategies to proactively communicate On3PR client mission and provide clear, concise and consistent information to media and other external audiences.
- Assist with creating and monitoring content for website and social media outreach.
- Manage press office archive of news articles.
- Manage and update electronic media databases and distribution lists.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, political science or other relevant area of study.
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills.
- Experience in pitching earned media opportunities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and database operations.
- Knowledge of print, radio and television formats and industry protocols, including AP style for print communications.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and three (3) writing samples via email to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, September 23, 2015