Account Coordinator or Account Executive
Company: CoreMessage, Inc.
Contact Person: Jennifer Fennell
Application Deadline: December 1, 2016
Founded in 2001, CoreMessage represents a diverse group of businesses, associations and organizations at a variety of levels throughout Florida. The award-winning, Tallahassee-based firm provides clients with fully integrated communications strategies. Specializing in public relations and public affairs, our scope of work includes: strategic message development, media relations, public outreach and education, coalition building, social marketing, advertising, grassroots initiatives and brand awareness.
CoreMessage is seeking a full-time Account Coordinator or Account Executive with one to three years of experience in public relations, public affairs, advocacy, journalism or related fields. This person will be responsible for all facets of client service and will serve as the primary liaison for several client accounts. Ideal candidates must demonstrate previous success in traditional and non-traditional media relations, familiarity with social media platforms, proficiency in public relations writing and the ability to multi-task.
• Experience in media relations, community relations, grassroots advocacy, social media management and event planning/management
• Experience managing the day-to-day activities and efforts for multiple client accounts.
• Proven written (AP style) and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, creative writing, journalism, political science or other related field
• Ability to prioritize and work independently and as part of a bigger team
• Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts and clients
• Demonstrate effective client relations
• Personal computer proficiency; MS Office preferred, including MS Outlook.
How to Apply
Please send resumes, along with writing samples and references if available, to Jennifer Fennell, [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, November 3, 2016