Account Coordinator (Intern)
Company: RB Oppenheim Associates
Contact Person: Erica Thaler
Application Deadline: August 12, 2022
PUBLIC RELATIONS/DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
RB Oppenheim Associates (RBOA) is an award-winning, full-service, integrated marketing communications firm with more than 35 years of experience steeped in unparalleled public relations, advertising and marketing services. Current and past clients include corporations and organizations in the fields of public health, technology, education, metropolitan development, environmental protection and banking & finance.
RBOA offers internships during the fall, spring and summer semesters where account coordinators are asked to work for 20 hours per week — scheduled around classes and work, as necessary. Account coordinators are also allowed the option to work where they wish, whether that be on-site in the office, remotely from their home or designated worksite, or a combination of the two.
- As an account coordinator, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience executing integrated digital marketing and public relations campaigns first-hand.
- Apply your writing, social media, web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
- Become a member of a small but mighty team where your opinions are heard and your suggestions are welcome.
- Build your portfolio.
- Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Attend networking and career development events with industry professionals.
- Boost your confidence and competitive edge in the job market.
- Network with clients and build business connections.
- Have fun while honing your integrated marketing communications skills.
- Available for 20 hours per week
- Junior or senior in college (preferred)
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Experience with social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
- Experience with content creation
- Superior writing skills and experience with AP Style
- Willingness to learn
- Positive and professional attitude
- Experience with digital platforms such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp and WordPress
- Knowledge of graphic design and platforms such as the Adobe Suite and Canva
- Ability to think “outside of the box”
- Attention to detail and deadlines
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, July 18, 2022