Company: RB Oppenheim Associates
Contact Person: Jessie Watford
Application Deadline: May 10, 2022
Summer Internship Opportunity!
RB Oppenheim Associates is looking to hire an Account Coordinator for Summer 2022. Account coordinators are asked to work 20 hours per week — scheduled around classes and work, as necessary. Account coordinators are also allowed the option to work where they wish, whether that be on-site in the office, remotely from their home or designated worksite, or a combination of the two.
As an account coordinator you will have the opportunity to:
– Experience executing integrated digital marketing and public relations campaigns first-hand.
– Apply your writing, social media, web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
– Become a member of a small but mighty team where your opinions are heard and your suggestions are welcome.
– Build your portfolio.
– Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
– Attend networking and career development events with industry professionals.
– Boost your confidence and competitive edge in the job market.
– Network with clients and build business connections.
– Have fun while honing your integrated marketing communications skills.
Available for 20 hours per week
Junior or senior in college (preferred)
3.0 GPA or higher
Experience with social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
Experience with content creation
Superior writing skills and experience with AP Style
Willingness to learn
Positive and professional attitude
Experience with digital platforms such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp and WordPress
Knowledge of graphic design and platforms such as the Adobe Suite and Canva
Ability to think “outside of the box”
Attention to detail and deadlines
How to Apply
Apply on our website at rboa.com/internships/
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, May 3, 2022