Company: RB Oppenheim Associates
Contact Person: Jessie Watford
Application Deadline: August 6, 2021
We are looking for students who are highly motivated, eager to learn and willing to work first-hand on client accounts and projects for 20 hours/week.
As an Account Coordinator you will have the opportunity to:
– Experience executing integrated digital marketing and public relations campaigns first-hand.
– Apply your writing, social media, Web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
– Gain insight into client management strategies and best practices.
– Become a member of a small but mighty team where your opinions are heard and your suggestions are welcome.
– Build your portfolio.
– Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
– Attend networking and career development events with industry professionals.
– Boost your confidence and competitive edge in the job market.
– Interface with clients and build business connections.
– Have fun while honing your public relations skills.
– Senior or Junior in college
– 3.0 GPA or higher
– Superior writing skills
– Experience with social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat)
– Willingness to learn
– Positive and professional attitude
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, July 30, 2021