Company: RB Oppenheim Associates
Contact Person: Jessie Watford
Application Deadline: April 9, 2021
As an Account Coordinator you will work 20 hours per week alongside RBOA staff on client work in a variety of industries. During this internship you will be able to:
– Experience executing integrated digital marketing and public relations campaigns first-hand.
– Apply your writing, social media, Web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
– Gain insight into client management strategies and best practices.
– Become a member of a small but mighty team where your opinions are heard and your suggestions are welcome.
– Build your portfolio.
– Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
– Boost your confidence and competitive edge in the job market.
– Interface with clients and build business connections.
– Have fun while honing your public relations skills.
– Senior or Junior in college
– 3.0 GPA or higher
– Experience with social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
– Willingness to learn
– Positive and professional attitude
– Superior writing skills and experience with AP Style
– Knowledge of WordPress
– Ability to think “outside of the box”
– Attention to detail and deadlines
How to Apply
Apply through our website at https://rboa.com/internships/
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, March 19, 2021