2021 Capital Chapter Holiday Giving Drive
This holiday season, the Capital Chapter is supporting Brehon Family Services. Since its inception in 1978, the organization has changed the lives of thousands of families in the Big Bend area. Brehon Family Services has welcomed more than 500 homeless, pregnant women and their children to Brehon House. Here they can complete their education, receive job training, and learn to care for themselves and their children. All of Brehon’s services are voluntary and are provided at no cost to the families. Brehon is also our local site for the Healthy Families Florida program. To learn more, visit www.brehonfamilyservices.org and www.healthyfamiliesfla.org.
Please consider helping these women and children in our community. The chapter’s giving drive begins November 15 and concludes December 20. You are welcome to bring your donations to our winter social on December 9th and we will deliver them for you.
If you have any questions, please email Capital Chapter President Zoe Linafelt at [email protected].
Download/Print Capital Chapter Flyer
How to Contribute:
- Important: Please include a note accompanying your donation stating that you are with the FPRA Capital Chapter so we can measure our holiday drive outcomes.
- Donate funds directly to Brehon Family Services. Donations are used to assist with the operational costs of running Brehon House and providing basic needs for the residents. Click here to donate.
- Donate gift cards for any amount for Brehon Family Services to purchase items they need.
- Shop from Brehon’s Amazon wish list to donate items used to care for the Brehon House and its residents. Diapers (especially sizes 3-6) and baby wipes are particularly needed.
- Brehon accepts donations of gently used baby and children items including clothing, toys, shoes, books, etc. These donations can be dropped off on the porch at 1315 Linda Ann Drive, Tallahassee
- Baby wipes
- Baby shampoo
- Baby washcloths
- Kids’ sheets and pillows
- Bath towels