Capital Chapter Posts Website RFP
The Capital Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) is seeking a proposal to redesign its website. A copy of the RFP is available online at: http://fpra-capital.org/wp-content/uploads/Website-RFP.pdf
The external communication goal of the redesign is to create a mobile-friendly or responsive site to enhance the user’s experience and drive leads for membership. The internal goal of the redesign is to create an automated and user-friendly platform that will enable low-tech members of the Chapter to update and maintain the site without assistance from a website developer.
Preference will be given to the lowest responsible and responsive vendor having a principal place of business within the Big Bend area.
1. November 9, 2012: RFP posted to Chapter website.
2. November 21, 2012: Deadline for any questions about the RFP. Please send any questions to Sandi Poreda, APR, at [email protected].
3. November 27, 2012: Deadline for any responses to questions.
4. December 3, 2012: Deadline for proposals to be submitted.
5. December 4 – December 14, 2012: Evaluation period.
6. December 17, 2012: Intent to award posted.
Proposals should be delivered to Sandi Poreda, APR, c/o the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, 1940 N. Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399-2208 or via email at [email protected]. Copies should be received by December 3, 2012.